Dynamic consultative selling sales professional needed. You'll sell NHLG classes to businesses that improve their employees' skill sets, and build strong relationships.
You'll work with an existing book of business as well as grow that book. If you are a sales professional who understands the importance of building relationships, this is the place for you!
Currently we are looking for someone to start with us as an Account Executive, learn our business and potentially promote to Sales Manager.
- Meets or exceeds established monthly sales quota.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of our solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services;
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Preferred: 2 + years of highly successful sales experience with effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business sales. Experience requirement is negotiable
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel needed
- Excellent communication, written, and oral skills
- Must have reliable transportation; 50% outside sales
- Has worked previously with a CRM
- Had sold in an environment that managed to Forecasts and Pipelines
- Has strong sense of business acumen
Those who are extremely driven by success and are seeking a long term career opportunity with upward mobility are strongly encouraged to apply.Notice: NH Learning Group participates in E-Verify
NH Learning Group abides by the Pay Transparency Statement
• Post ID: 135266213 inlandempire