You will partner with sales, marketing, and other business partners to develop and implement data driven solutions that drive internal and external projects forward.
As the Technical Consultant, you will partner with sales leaders, technical teams, marketing leaders, account executives and other business partners on enterprise projects. You will create an effective and efficient followup strategy for sales teams that results in an excellent and ultimate experience. Part of your time will be consulting to external clients in a solution sales capacity. You will be responsible for all phases of the customer engagement lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have experience and past success selling into the highest level within mid-market organizations (250-5000). You will develop and implement data driven decision making solutions that enhance the business's ability to achieve strategic objectives.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact and enjoy working cross-functionally at all levels, internally and externally. Must have confidence and be able to make strategic decisions in a fast-paced environment that changes constantly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Schedule and Conduct all training sessions, including New Hire Training, Product Training.
2. Travel to all locations and complete group and one on one training with account executives on: products, delivery models, types of classes, payment vehicles, sales basics, and NH Learning Group Sales Methodology/opportunity management.
3. Analyze organization's needs, conduct technical research, and implement appropriate solutions to meet needs and comply with department standards
4. Meet with clients to understand technical problems, design solutions and implement changes
5. Conduct quarterly deep dive reviews with Sales Managers, VP of Sales and Account Executives.
6. Train AE's on products/technologies.
7. Conduct monthly pipeline reviews with all Account Executives.
8. Ensure all Account Executives have the product knowledge and understanding to pass the MS Sales, Cisco, Red Hat, VMWare, and Citrix Certifications within the first 9 months of employment.
9. Work with Marketing on materials for our products.
10. Work on special projects as needed.
11. Perform other IT duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development, professional services and/or enterprise architecture
2. Knowledge of integration of cloud based solutions (AWS, AZURE)
3. Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps practices
4. Knowledge of data management practices (BI, Big Data, Analytics)
5. Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts with specifications clearly and efficiently.
6. Proven project management experience.
7. Demonstrated leadership and coaching of technical personnel
8. Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Notice: NH Learning Group participates in E-Verify
NH Learning Group abides by the Pay Transparency Statement
Associated topics: business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, crm, information technology consultant, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
• Post ID: 139746387 inlandempire