The Wedgewood Banquet Server is often the first, and sometimes only, contact our guests may have with us, so it is paramount that our Banquet Servers are guest service experts. Each time they work, our Banquet Servers are tasked to create a positive experience for our guests as a representative of our company and brand by providing exceptional service.
We need to hire energetic servers to start NOW! We are in our busiest time of year and need staff to start as soon as possible.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Banquet Servers have:
- A positive attitude and a brilliant smile!
- A passion for weddings, events and the hospitality industry
- The ability to analyze and solve problems while multi-tasking
- A professional and well-groomed appearance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- The ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
- The skills to work hard with grace under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members, clients and guests
- The ability to lift chairs, move tables and participate in the set-up/tear down of banquet equipment
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assisting guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Serving all food and beverage items
- Having full knowledge of what items are being served
- Following company policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Setting up and breaking down tables & chairs
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Music and laughter while working
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Discounted meals
- Insurance benefits (for Full Time staff)
- 401K after 1 year, if worked 1000 hours
• Post ID: 142860942 inlandempire