The Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members are key to the overall maintenance and cleanliness of our facilities and have a variety of responsibilities. In addition to dishwashing and kitchen maintenance, our Utility staff assists with food prep and the meal plating for our events.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members have:
- A keen sense of origination and urgency
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Skills be to efficient under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the kitchen clean to set standards, including but not limited to washing dishes, cleaning floors and countertops.
- Emptying all solid waste containers and keeping solid waste storage areas sanitized and free of debris
- Assist in maintaining storage areas, walk ins, coolers, and freezers
- Maintaining our facility grounds when needed
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Growth and Development
- Discounted meals
- Insurance benefits (Full Time)
- 401K after 1 year (if worked 1000 hours)
• Post ID: 152691932 inlandempire