Wedgewood at The Menifee Lakes Country Club is seeking a F & B Supervisor for our pub and beverage cart operation.
The Wedgewood Pub Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of our pub/grills. They ensure that our clients and guests have an exceptional experience in the golf course food and beverage/concession experience we present. This position assumes the role of Manager on Duty in the absence of the management team.
Our Pub Supervisors act as a coach, mentor and supervisor to their staff. Being a Wedgewood Pub Supervisor requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Pub Supervisors have:
- Amazing leadership skills
- Solid hospitality experience
- Possess a passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
- Mad bartending skills
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Participate in and facilitate the proper training of employees to Wedgewood standards.
- Ensure all employees understand and know how to execute their duties and responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing training of current and new staff
- Assist in ensuring all staff follow and conform to all Wedgewood standards including uniform and serving procedures.
- Ensure all staff, including yourself takes breaks
- Ensures all safety procedures are abided by and facility maintained properly.
- Ensures proper pub setup, execution and daily operation.
- Delegates tasks among the staff and provides proper instruction to ensure tasks are completed to WW standards.
- Acts quickly to correct any items or actions that may be wrong as well as any issues that may arise for a guest or employee.
- Works as needed for golf course concession attendant and golf course beverage cart attendant.
- Fast-paced and fun environment
- Discounted meals
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits (Full Time staff)
- 401k after 1 year (if worked 1000 hours)
• Post ID: 154956272 inlandempire