Shakey's is hiring a Shift Lead!
As a Shift Leader, you'll be a first-level supervisor / manager in our restaurant.
You are essential to Shakey’s success through your “team-leader”, hands-on involvement in the day-to- day restaurant
operations. You'll be responsible for effectively leading shifts to ensure Shakey's maintains restaurant operational excellence.
As a Shift Lead, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently enforces Shakey’s Signature Service Standards to deliver a quality Shakey’s experience.
- Opens and closes the restaurant with responsibility for cash handling, receiving deliveries, monitoring preparation levels and restaurant cleanliness.
- Effectively leads the restaurant during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Leads a shift by ensuring team members are prepared for the day, delegating duties and assigning specific tasks.
- Follows Shakey’s USA operational policies and procedures.
- Ensures the safety of all team members and guests during each shift.
- Assists with training and development of team members.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and leadership consistent with Shakey’s mission and values.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all labor laws, policies and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant.
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly logs are completed and maintained.
- Checks food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to comply with company and regulatory food-handling and safety regulations.
- Cross-trains in all other FOH and BOH positions and provides support to those work stations as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by the General and Assistant Managers.
- Food Handler's card
- Ability to perform above job duties as stated or with reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all skill, requirements, and duties related to the job.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and people skills.
- Dependable Team Player
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Basic math skills
Perk and Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Fun atmosphere
- Shift meal
If you're ready to work with our amazing team, apply today!
• Post ID: 139181452 inlandempire