About the Job
Parco is a leading manufacturer of high-performance O-rings and seals and has about 400 employees. Founded in 1941, Parco was the first manufacturer to specialize in O-rings, still our primary product. Our modern 154,000 square foot facility is one of the largest O-ring plants in the world. Parco sells to many of the world’s leading companies, and our products are used in numerous high-tech applications from Boeing 777s to Mercedes trucks to drilling rigs in the North Sea.
For more information on Parco, please visit our website at www. parcoinc. com .
Duties and Responsibilities:
Parco is looking for a hard-working individual to work directly with Parco’s maintenance staff and maintenance supervisor to:
- Assist in keeping our manufacturing facility clean and organized
- Support the implementation of world-class manufacturing methodologies
- 3 years’ janitorial experience
- Positive attitude
- Extremely organized
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- High energy.
- Excellent compensation
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a 100% matching contribution.
- Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 121900818 inlandempire